Tuesday, January 1, 2008

"Early 2008 Dilemma"

Sudah 2 hari kita teruskan hidup lepas 2007 gone forever. Alhamdulillah bagi aku dpt trs berada di bumi Allah n berharap byk peristiwa manis menanti kita semua...
Tp tahun 2008 aku bermula dgn dilemma n aku kena buat pilihan... "Should I take it?? or teruskan hidup aku mcm skang ni...???!!!" For some people... it's easy and they take risk for it, and some will reject it and stay with their own principle but me is in between those 2.


Early 2008 DILEMMA !!!!

It's hard for me... need to think of many factors and does at the end of the day it will benefits me. Kan senang kalo kita tahu ape akan jadi esok, kita boleh prepare BUT this is the way of life yg Allah dh tetapkan tuk kita. KITA KENA REDHA... but everything that happen to us must have a reason and it involve cause and effect (mcm class English plak).
Whatever pun... I have to make my decision. I hope the decision I choose will give me good benefit and happier life... (Kena buat solat Istiharah ... mintak petunjuk dari yg Maha Esa)


(This post will be my witness in whatever happen next)

No comments: